Symbridge is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who is passionate about leveraging new technologies and enjoys automating repetitive tasks. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fully funded, innovative, early stage Fintech that will transform digital trading platforms.
Are you interested in building large-scale, fault-tolerant systems.... Are you an experienced SRE who loves to collaborate across our growing enterprise with strong cross-functional planning and prioritization skills? Do you have a passion for evolving technologies such as Blockchain? Are you a leader who can manage major technical initiatives?
As an SRE you will be responsible for building proactive systems to ensure the reliability of our exchange. You will be a core member of the IT team and will report to the Director of Infrastructure. You should possess a solid background in writing automation, monitoring systems and managing production environments.
Open to remote or hybrid working for the right candidate.
What makes this a great opportunity:
- Leading technology platform in the digital asset exchange space
- Opportunity to make an impact and have your voice heard
- Being one of the first SREs at an up and coming digital exchange!
What you’ll do:
- Building an uber robust monitoring platform back by well defined SLOs
- Create sustainable services and processes through automation. Automate Everything!!!
- Operate and run production environments by monitoring availability and uptime
- Collaborate with the development team in design, infrastructure and capacity management
- Work with open-source technologies as needed
- Work with CI/CD tools, and source control to include GIT and GitLab
What you’ll need to have:
- At least 5+ years of Site Reliability Engineering experience
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures and Linux/Unix administration
- Strong experience with networking fundamentals
- Experience working with distributed software
- Familiarity with infrastructure management concepts
- The ability to take ownership and see initiatives through
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to explain technical systems with team and management
What would be nice to have:
- Previous experience in a blameless SRE environment
- Experience in software development and infrastructure development
- FinTech industry exposure
- Cryptocurrency knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
What you’ll get:
- Competitive and appealing compensation and time off paid package
- Generous medical benefits coverage