Symbridge Capital is expanding its private markets desk and is hiring several Institutional Sales Representatives to be an integral part of a collaborative, enthusiastic and driven team. This is an exceptional opportunity for highly motivated, self-driven junior/mid-career sales representative to join a fully funded, innovative, early-stage Fintech platform that has a new pipeline of deal flow in Reg D and Pre-IPO secondaries. Expertise in cold-calling and customer development is strongly preferred.
The optimal candidate for this position will be able to articulate the attributes of each offering to a diverse and sophisticated investor base comprised of family offices, private funds, wealth management platforms, institutional investors, and pensions/endowments.
As an Institutional Sales Rep at Symbridge, your compensation will be upsized in proportion to your own clients' successes.
This position reports to the firm’s Head of Business Development. Important: This is a full-time on-site role. Work-from-home/Hybrid candidates are not eligible for this opportunity.
Symbridge Capital's office is located in Greenwich, Connecticut, directly across the street from the Greenwich train station.
What you’ll do:
- Introduce your existing customer relationships to the Symbridge ecosystem of financial products and services
- Develop and grow new relationships with prospective institutional clients
- Proactively cultivate existing client relationships for Symbridge offerings
- Implement strategies to deliver on key revenue targets for the business
- Assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain clients
- Deliver white glove experience to every client
- Collaborate across marketing, product, customer success, compliance, and technology teams to continuously improve the customer experience
What you’ll need to have:
- 3-7 years in a sales origination role with an established stable of blue-chip clients
- Series 7 and Series 63 securities licenses.
- Demonstrable track record of well-established and productive relationships with a large network of institutional clients such as proprietary trading firms, hedge funds and asset managers
- Ability to understand customer desires and behavior in trading and investment in digital assets and securities.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in the marketing and sales of alternative investments/assets
- Exceptional analytical, management and organization skills
- Ability to work productively both individually and as a team player
- Passionate about customer success
- Entrepreneurial and start-up mindset
- A portable book of business of top-tier investors active in alternative assets is a significant plus
What you’ll get:
- Competitive and appealing compensation with high commission potential
- Time off paid package
- Generous medical benefits coverage
- 401 K